Terms & Conditions
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase from Broadway Plaza Liquor. The purchase of alcohol by persons under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited by law. By placing an order on BroadwayPlazaLiquor.com, you are expressly warranting that you are at least 21 years of age, and that the person who will receive the order is also at least 21 years of age. We reserve the right to ask for proof of identity before processing your order.
- Please note you, or someone at least 21 years or older, must be present at the time of delivery.
Returns and Cancellations:
- New York State law prohibits the return of any alcoholic beverages once they have been received. Defective merchandise can be exchanged within 30 days of receipt of order. Any return will be done at the expense of the customer.
- Broadway Plaza Liquor will never give any of your information to any other party outside of Broadway Plaza Liquor. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Title of Ownership:
- For all items purchased from BroadwayPlazaLiquor.com, title is passed to the purchaser in New York State. By placing an order with BroadwayPlazaLiquor.com, you expressly agree to assume title to the merchandise in New York State, immediately upon tendering full payment. All items must be paid for in full prior to arrangements for delivery.